2020 GLCA IT conference website is live ready to accept registrations and presentation proposals. Visit the site at sites.allegheny.edu/glca-it/ for all the details and for your convenience a few are summarized below.
Conference Dates, Location and Registration:
March 17-19, 2020CANCELLED
- Allegheny College Meadville, PA
- Registration open Feb 6 – March 7, 2020
- Registration Fee $80 per participant
- Holiday Inn Express Meadville, PA
- Special Rates available if booked before March 7, 2020
- Call (814) 724-6012 to book a room
- Theme focused on the work we engage in to meet our institutions’ vision for the future.
- Presentations proposals are expected from each institution to be organized into the following tracts
- infrastructure, platforms, technical systems, and security
- meeting individual and organizational needs
- projects and processes that improve our institutions
- The schedule will balance more formal presentations with opportunities for informal conversations on topics of interest.
- Presentation proposals should be submitted before February 21, 2020 to have the greatest chance of acceptance.
We look forward to you and your team members joining us for this year’s conference. Should you or one of them have questions please contact me at email@example.com.
See you in March!